Have you ever felt stuck in a particular choice and wondered if it's too late to change direction? It's a common thing—thinking you are stuck, but the truth is that it's never too late to change direction and pursue something new. That's easy to say, though, because making a decision to change things can be a tough, especially when the stakes are high.
When we choose a path, we invest time, money, and energy into it. But when we realize we have chosen poorly, the sunk costs alone can start to feel like a prison. The sense that we're too far in can feel stifling and make it seem like we can't shift out. But there may come a time when you have no choice but to pivot.
Main points discussed in this episode:
- My three main thoughts in support of pivoting
- My own story of pivoting that led to The Calm Entrepreneur 2.0
- The steps to take when you decide to pivot
- The mindsets that can support you when you pivot
- The worst thing you can do
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Calm Entrepreneur Community (join us... it's free!!)