The template for the old way of working, the old system where we revere working all hours and "burning the candle at both ends" as the requirement – the norm, as the only path to success? That template is no longer the only way. But it persists in how all of us look at what’s expected as entrepreneurs. It’s the model we still look at for how things “should” be measured.
And that isn’t working anymore.
So if it isn’t working, why does it persist?
Main points covered in this episode:
- A Very Important Holiday & Daylight Savings
- Sleep is the first thing we sacrifice
- The old template that measures success
- The cost of maintaining the old system
- 5 reasons to prioritize self-care
- 5 ways to add self-care to your day
Links mentioned in this episode:
- EPISODE 9 - Creating a Slow Practice
- Join: The Calm Entrepreneur Community (it's Free!)